Want an easy way to remove Theme By GoDaddy without hacking your theme? Follow the directions below and I will show you how you can remove Theme By GoDaddy just by activating a plugin or add your own footer credit by adding some text to a box. If you have any questions or comments, please post in the comment section or contact me here.
How to Use
- Click here to download the plugin.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel or Like my Facebook page below and you will be shown a download link for the plugin
- Here is how your footer looks before the plugin
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Click Choose File
- Locate the zip file downloaded in step 1 and open
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Your footer credit will now be gone. To add your own footer credit continue below.
- Go to Tools -> Remove GoDaddy Primer Footer Credit
- Enter content to replace footer credits
- View your website to view your changes
- Alternatively you can also modify the footer credit in Customizer
- From your WordPress Dashboard go to Appearance -> Customize
- Select Widgets
- Then Footer Credit
- Add widgets which will be inserted into the footer credit area
- If you have any questions, post in the comments or contact me here.
- If you have found my plugin useful, please add a link to upwerd.com somewhere on your site. Thank you for your support.