When asking so called WordPress experts how to modify the footer credits of a theme, most will tell you to modify the code of your footer.php file. This is not recommended for two reasons: 1) If you make a mistake you will break your site and 2) Every time there is a theme update your changes will be overwritten and you will have to do it all over again. With the Remove WooCommerce StoreFront Footer Credit Plugin you can remove "Storefront designed by WooThemes" just by activating the plugin and add your own footer credit by adding some text to a box. Follow the instructions below to learn how. If you have any questions or comments, please post in the comment section or contact me here.
How to Use
- Click here to download the plugin.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel or Like my Facebook page below and you will be shown a download link for the plugin
- Here is how your footer looks before the plugin
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Click Choose File
- Locate the zip file downloaded in step 1 and open
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Your footer credit will now be gone. To add your own footer credit continue below.
- Go to Tools -> Remove WooCommerce StoreFront Footer Credit
- Enter content to replace footer credits
- View your website to view your changes
- If you have any questions, post in the comments or contact me here.
- If you have found my plugin useful, please add a link to upwerd.com somewhere on your site. Thank you for your support.